Lyrics • DETERMINATION

DETERMINATION
CD: LUMINOUS ▬ Release date: 2013.09/01
Lyrics: Satsuki ▬ Music: Satsuki ▬ Arrangement: Fukui Shinri

Thank you for respectin credits! Words have been transformed from Japanese to English by Obscured Moon, and from Original to Romanji then from English to French by Satsuki FR. ▬ Merci de respecter les crédits ! Les paroles ont été transformé du japonais à l'anglais par Obscured Moon, et de l'original au romanji puis de l'anglais au français par Satsuki FR.


Original • DETERMINATION
果てしない闇の先
途切れない旋律を探す
何時までも何時までも心は痛むけれど・・・

部屋は孤独に埋め尽くされて
過去に捕われる意識
何に抗い続けていたの?
全てを見失って

深くなる増して行く -決意-
刻み込まれた身体に
¬降り注いでる月灯りへと
重なって響かせ奏でいる

感性が溶け出して
詩の中想いを焦がして
何度でも何度でも心を見つめ続け

零れ墜ちた涙に映った本当の自分の意味
終止符が聴こえそうな夜に溺れた過去を壊す

独りきりのSerenadeがそう鳴り続ける空白に
秒針に重なる虚無の意味
届かない凍える連なる声

果てしない晴天の先
途絶えない旋律を求め
何時までも何時までも心を焦がし続け

導かれ真実に
時の中消えてしまわぬよう
何度でも何度でも詠うよこの場所から

So once more
I'll try to walk forward facing the light of the dawn
No matter how much it hurts inside
I won't forget my true feelings
Romaji • DETERMINATION
Hateshinai yami no saki
Togirenai senritsu wo sagasu
Itsumademo itsumademo kokoro wa itamukeredo…

Heya wa kodoku ni ume tsukusa rete
Kako ni torawareru ishiki
Nani ni aragai tsudzukete ita no?
Subete wo miushinatte

Fukaku nanuma shiteiku -Ketsui-
Kizamikoma reta karada ni
Furisosoi deru tsuki akari e to
Kasanatte hibikase kanade te iru

Kansei ga toke dashite
Uta no naka omoi wo kogashite
Nandodemo nandodemo kokoro wo mitsume tsudzuke

Kobore ochita namida ni utsutta hontou no jibun no imi
Shuushifu ga kikoe souna yoru ni oboreta kako wo kowasu

Hitori kiri no Serenade ga sou nari tsudzukeru kuuhaku ni
Byoushin ni kasanaru kyomu no imi
Todokanai kogoeru tsuranaru koe

Hateshinai sonna no saki
Todaenai senritsu wo motome
Itsumademo itsumademo kokoro wo kogashi tsudzuke

Michibika re shinjitsu ni
Toki no naka kiete shimawanu you
Nandodemo nandodemo utau yo kono basho kara

So once more
I’ll try to walk forward facing the light of the dawn
No matter how much it hurts inside
I won’t forget my true feelings
English • DETERMINATION
Before this unending darkness
I search for a melody that cannot be interrupted
No matter how much time passes, no matter how much time passes, my heart hurts

This room is filled with solitude
My consciousness is trapped in the past
What did I continue to fight against?
I lost sight of it all

Getting deeper -Determination-
Into my engraved body
The moonlight pours
Overlapping reverberating sounds are being played

My sensibility begins to melt
I burn my feelings into a song
Over and over again, I continue to look into my heart

My true meaning is reflected in my fallen tears
This night, it seems as though the end can be heard as my drowned past breaks

In this blank space, my lonely serenade continues to ring
Nothingness overlaps with the second hand
My frigid voice continuously doesn't reach anyone

Before this unending sky
I wish for a melody that cannot be interrupted
Forever and ever, my heart continues to burn

The truth that I was lead to
Doesn't seem as though it will fade in time
Over and over again, I sing from this place

So once more
I'll try to walk forward facing the light of the dawn
No matter how much it hurts inside
I won't forget my true feelings
Français • DÉTERMINATION
Avant cette obscurité sans fin
Je cherche une mélodie qui ne peut être interrompu
Peu importe combien de temps passe, peu importe combien de temps passe, mon cœur souffre

Cette pièce est remplie de solitude
Ma conscience est piégée dans le passé
Contre quoi ai-je continué à me battre ?
J’ai tout perdu de vue

Obtenir plus profondément – détermination –
Dans mon corps gravé
Le clair de lune coule
Chevauchant des sons réverbérants sont en cours de lecture

Ma sensibilité commence à fondre
Je brûle mes sentiments dans une chanson
Maintes et maintes fois, je continuer de chercher dans mon cœur

Mon vrai sens se reflète dans mes larmes tombées
Cette nuit, il semble que la fin ne peut être entendu tant que mon passé noyé brise

Dans cet espace vide, ma seule sérénade continue de sonner
Le chevauchement des néants avec la seconde main
Ma voix glaciale continue de n’atteindre personne

Avant ce ciel sans fin
Je souhaite une mélodie qui ne peut être interrompu
Pour toujours et à jamais, mon cœur continue de brûler

La vérité dont j’ai été dirigé
Ne semble pas s’estomper dans le temps
Maintes et maintes fois, je chante de cet endroit

Alors encore une fois
Je vais essayer de marcher vers l’avant face à la lumière de l’aube
Peu importe combien ça me fait mal à l’intérieur
Je n’oublierai pas mes vrais sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment